Thursday, March 23, 2017

#celotehnaurve : CRUSHING FANTA?

Hello peeps!

Amacam, cantik tak theme ni? Obviously, theme ni blogger yang punya, and I tak sempat nak touch up.. So, nanti-natilah I touch up...

For mean time, I just nak share some of my idea for writing thingy... And, actually, I nak tanya pendapat korang on what should I do?

A : Keep having crush at him secretly
B : Just forget him lah stupido!

Okay, I crush dekat sorang mamat ni... Lets just say I called him Fanta, because his name first letter also F.. To make it short, I pretended to be someone else and I wasep him!! Gotchaa! And the whole bloody things happens..

1. The most 'tragic' literally, is he know its me... Okay, adik-adik ke kakak-kakak ke, ni pesanan daripada insan yang tak berapa nak arif sangat soal benda-benda laguni, but... Keep your crush feelings privately until you know how he sees you... My mistake was, I was being obvious about me having crush on him and lmao he was annoyed! F*ck!

2. Since I know, he is pissed off about that, I decided to stop having crush on him. I STOP! Like, I was no more following him by using my fake account, I stop peeping on him during class (we are in the same lecture class, lol) .. I stop every single thing that could make me fall for him again.

3. There's this woman, which I named her as SPY, because she helped Fanta to like solving the mystery who was me, .. I don't know... Its too complicated for me to tell the whole bloody story because I thought I want to turn it into one of my mini novels, and I bet it will ranked the lowest as it is super boring..

4. I challenge you to read it.. But not now, I wanted to finish my matriculation life first, and then I will start writing about it.. Just in case, there's somebody who wished to read, I already taught the title (last three seconds, lol) "CRUSHING FANTA" .. So, please look forward for it, guys!

5. Back to the topic whether I should do A or B? Its because even though I had stop liking him, but whenever I sees him, my heart skip a beat.. Eceewahh.. Poyo bak hang! And it turns out, he and the SPY seems like having something going on between them... Omg.. Okay, now after skipping a beat, it shattered into pieces! OMg! Its hurt so much, fella!

6. Okay, I really have to do the mini novel about us! Especially on what I have gone through yesterday at cafe c! That would be the highlight of the mini novel! That would be! Oh gosh... I have to stop... Tomorrow got math testlah, nana senget (my way reminding myself, lol)

I think thats it kot for today! Oh yeah, one more thing, I just basically, completed my upu thing, and for god sake, its sucks like hell!! Ah, whatever, I don't want to remember it, its just will set my blood boiling point lowers!

So, okay.. Guys.. See you sooon..


No comments:

Post a Comment

#celotehnaurve : CRUSHING FANTA?

Hello peeps! Amacam, cantik tak theme ni? Obviously, theme ni blogger yang punya, and I tak sempat nak touch up.. So, nanti-natilah I touc...